COVID UPDATE Saturday 2nd October
We are now vaccinating all patients and non patients 12 years and over in our PFIZER clinics.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE SURGERY AS THIS PLACES EXCESSIVE STRESS ON OUR STAFF RESOURCES, BLOCKS THE PHONE LINES AND PREVENTS OUR STAFF FROM CARRYING OUT THEIR DAILY DUTIES
- We are currently vaccinating patients of our practice and patients from outside of our practice with AstraZeneca.
- If you are 60 years and over, please call the surgery to book an appointment. - At this stage in the rollout, we do not have the resources to vaccinate people under 60 years of age that are not patients of the practice with AZ vaccine.
- If you have had your first AZ vaccine, irrespective of your age, the ATAGI advice is to proceed with your second AZ vaccine. We will call you to book your second vaccine appointment at the 12 week mark. If you would like to bring this forward, please call the surgery.
Contraindications for AZ vaccine.
- History of central venous thrombosis.
- History of anti phospholipid syndrome with thrombosis.
- History of splanchnic vein thrombosis.
- History of Heparin Induced Thrombocytopaenia.
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH THE VACCINE ROLLOUT - WE ARE ALL TRYING OUR BEST!!!
Mon: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Tue: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Wed: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Thu: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Sat: 9:00am - 12:00pm
DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST A COVID-19 VACCINATION. THIS IS FOR GENERAL ENQUIRES ONLY
PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 INFORMATION ON HOW TO BOOK YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION
PLEASE NOTE: For a medical emergency please Dial 000 immediately.
This email is for non urgent, non clinical issues and is monitored by reception staff only during office hours. Response times may vary. For immediate attention please phone our surgery.